314-535-0359 | email@example.com | www.midtown300.com
NEW SPECIAL: Our studio apartment for only $655 + $50 utilities. $705 all in!
LUXURY. EFFICIENT. LIVING
Amenity floor and lobby renovations are now complete! Stop by to view our new laundry facilities, state-of-the-art fitness center, study tables and TV lounge area with pool table.
Combined with skilled maintenance staff, caring management and central location in thriving Midtown, life at Midtown 300 is difficult to surpass. Towering above the South Grand and Highway 40 intersection, Midtown 300 is a quick step away from popular locations such as SLU, UMSL, Forest Park, The Fabulous Fox, Cardinal Glennon and entertainment hubs such as CWE, Soulard, The Grove, Downtown, The Loop and many more. We have designed some really beautifully-remodeled studio and one-bedroom apartments complete with granite counter tops, brand new appliances, crisp/newly installed white shaker cabinetry, and upgraded wood-vinyl plank flooring. As you can see from the pictures, the apartments offer some stunning unobstructed city views.
- Bright, Open Floorplans
- Wall to Wall Windows
- One Block from St. Louis University
- Breathtaking Views of the Arch and Downtown Skyline, St. Louis University and Midtown
- New Paint and Light Fixtures
- New Granite Countertops
- New Cabinets
- New Appliances
- New Wood Plank Vinyl Flooring
- Smoke Detectors
- Central Air
- IKEA Customized Interactive Furniture Ordering
- NEW! State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- NEW! Laundry Facilities
- NEW! Pool Table and TV Lounge Area
- NEW! Study Tables
- Security Guard
- Secure Entry System
- On-site Management Staff
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Beautiful Outdoor Patio with Seating and Arch Views
- Outdoor Dog Park
- On-site Parking Available
- Bike Storage
- Walking Distance to Metro Link
Check out restaurants and businesses close to Midtown 300. Find out more!
What’s within walking distance? Alot! Midtown 300’s Walkscore
Read all about the exciting growth and development right here in Midtown! It’s All About Midtown: SLU’s neighborhood is the place to be in St. Louis